Tissue paper pom poms and paper lanterns are a great way to celebrate your special event!!
Whether a Birthday party, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, Wedding or for a Nursery these are the perfect decoration for that special occasion. They will add elegance and beauty to your theme. These are so fluffy and trendy- just perfect for any special occasion! These will set your party apart from any other! They are elegant, classy and whimsical.
These can be hung from any ceiling, tree branches, doorway or tent.
-12 * Tissue paper pom poms (8″&10″,each size has 2* 3 different colors-pink,cream&gold )
-6 * Paper lanterns (10″ has 2* 3 different colors-pink,cream&gold )
-1 * Circle paper garland (10 feet length content with 3 different colors-pink,cream&gold)
How to Make Tissue Paper Pom Poms
1. You have a long strip of tissue paper in front of you that does not yet look anything like the paper flower on the package.
2. Unfold the tissue paper to the outside with the edges. The strips of tissue paper are joined together in the finished paper flower.
3. Carefully pull the layers of tissue paper apart one by one. Tissue paper is so thin that can therefore tear easily.
4. When all the strips have been pulled apart, the paper flower has become slightly oval, you should create a more rounded shape with your hand gently.
5. Now, you can hang the paper flower anywhere you want, such as hang them on the ceiling, above a table, under the veranda, or on the branches in trees.