If you have a baby, you know the purpose and needs of the baby changing tables.
Every mother must take proper care of her baby. You can organize some essential items at a changing table that you will need every time you will change your baby’s cloth.
When your baby pees and poops, you do not need to run to get the diaper and wipe tissues.
The 6 Best Changing Tables for 2021
You can get everything just beside your hand. You will have to buy baby changing tables for that.
With the help of this organized table, you can do your tiresome job efficiently without any pressure. You can make it a relaxed routine for you and your baby.
– Frequently bought together –
A changing table is not only a changing platform for your baby. But you can store the clothes and the diapers packs and wiper tissue packs in there.
The storage system will provide you the opportunity to save the hand sanitizer, talcum powder, toys, towels, and other essential things.
What are baby changing tables?
A baby changing table is made with a wooden and stone platform. This table can serve as a station for all necessary baby changes, including diapers, wipes, talcum powder, clothes and all.
What changing table should you get?
When buying a baby changing table, there are many things to think about. There are many different types of baby changing tables, and you should think carefully about what your specific needs are before purchasing one.
There are many reasons why people prefer a changing table over simply changing their baby on the floor or the couch; this could be to save back pain from bending over or because most of them have handy storage options for things like wipes, diapers, and cotton wool.
You can find a movable baby changing table s that you can move from room to room, which is very useful.
With various options for changing tables, it is worth thinking about the style you will choose, what will work best for you and your baby? What type of changing table will work best with the space that you have?
What kind of design would you prefer? Most changing tables are made from wood, but you can also buy a plastic one, which is much easier to clean, given the durability of the material it is made with.
There is also the option to purchase a metal changing table which is great for a smaller space as they have a thinner and lighter frame and, due to their sleek-looking design, appear to take up much less space than a larger, more bulky table.
If you need a changing table that is easy to use when traveling, you can find plastic, foldable tables that are great for either moving from room to room or taking it either on vacation or perhaps for staying with a friend or relative.
A wooden table is a popular option, mainly because they often come as part of a matching nursery set, where you might also have a matching crib, drawers, or closet.
If you want your nursery to look good and well put together, buying a changing table as part of a wooden set is an excellent way to do that.
Some changing tables may even come with steps so that when your child is a little older, they can climb up onto the table themselves.
This is an excellent choice for parents who struggle with back pain or injuries and do not want to or cannot keep lifting their children themselves.
If you have limited space, there are corner changing tables that fit into the corner of the room and can save valuable space within the room.
This type of baby changing table often comes with a lot of storage, which always proves handy when you have a little one.
A movable changing table features strong and sturdy wheels, allowing the user to move the table between rooms. You can keep the changing table in the nursery during the daytime, for example, and then wheel it into your bedroom in the evening, ready for night changes.
All in one, changing tables feature many storage areas and are ideal for parents who have a lot of baby items that they need to store.
They can come in many different designs, colors, and materials, so they are perfect to match any room.
If you are looking for a piece of furniture that serves multiple purposes, you can opt to buy a crib with a changing table.
The table is attached to the crib and can be removed in most cases should you wish. These are great because if your baby wakes during the night in need of a change, you don’t have very far to go in order to make a move.
Read Next – Best Changing Table
What to consider before buying a changing table?
There are, of course, many things to consider before buying your baby changing table. Here are a few things to think about before making your purchase.
- Probably most importantly, you will need to take into consideration how much space you have to place the table and which room you are going to be using it in. Is the room small or large? Is there a specific area of the room you would like to place it in? If so, will it fit? Also, are there any juts on the wall around which you will have to work? Take measurements to ensure that you find the right size table for the space that you have.
- The quality and sturdiness of the table are essential when thinking about making a purchase. Does the table have a guard rail to prevent the baby from rolling off? You should check the materials used and the craftsmanship of the product to make sure that it is well designed and well put together. If you are buying a pre-packed table that you need to assemble yourself, you should make sure that you have the correct tools for the job.
- Consider how much storage you require on the table. Some parents may prefer to have shelving and drawer space within the table, whereas others might prefer a separate basket or hamper to store their baby items in. Figure out which option works best to help you decide on the best table for your needs.
- Changing tables can vary significantly in cost, and you must factor in your budget when thinking about buying a baby changing table. Are you looking for a high-end product or something more affordable?
Best changing tables
There are many varieties in the market. You can choose according to your specific needs.
1. DaVinci Jenny Lind Changing Table
You can add a traditional beauty to the DaVinci Jenny Lind changing table. It has classic grace from top to bottom. The open shelves are very much spacious. You can keep the large pack of diapers, wipes, and lotion for easy and convenient changes.
You can also follow the small baskets there to organize things in a better and more specific way. It is undoubtedly an excellent choice for mothers. You can also view the budget on amazon.
2. Babyletto Hudson Changer Dresser
This changer dresser is combined with three drawer dresser and a storage cabinet. This material is a very modern and storage-saving item for your house.
Nowadays, the space of the room is concise. In that case, you will need some furniture and appliances that fit well in your small apartment and do not take extra and unwanted space. These baby changing tables are made with sustainable New Zealand Pinewood. You can get the adjustable shelf to organize your necessary items.
3. Delta children bell top changing table
Delta Children’s bell top changing table is made with sturdy wood material. The open and spacious shelves are there to keep a lot of things together.
You can also add boxes to separate them from one another. The wheel is there with this product to move it according to your needs. You can move it according to your direction. You can vary the price of this product on amazon.
4. Badger basket modern changing table
It looks very modern, just like your lifestyle. You can buy this if you want more storage for your baby’s clothes.
There is a safety belt for your babies. You can stay organized with every single thing for your baby. These baby changing tables are necessary and useful for every mother.
5. South Shore Savannah 2 Drawer Changing Table
It is a fancy changing table. The overall feature is unique and stylish. You can include this changing table in your room. The product comes with 5 years of warranty. It is a practical and attractive addition to your room.
It accompanies by two drawers and three open and spacious compartments. You can organize and keep things in those compartments. The product is eco-friendly. The product is durable enough. You can check all other features and prices on Amazon.
6. Dream on me Crib with attached changing table
This is a combo pack. You can get a crib and an adjacent changing table with that.
The full-size bed is there for your baby. It comes in five different colors. The two things happen in one way.
What are the plus points?
The plus point of having these baby changing tables. At the time of replacing, you should organize so many things together. A changing table will help you to do the whole work effortlessly.
- You will have to run fast to gather some necessary items related to your baby. With the help of a changing table, you can get all the things near your hands. You do not need to do some other struggles to do the necessary changes for your baby. In this way, you can protect yourself from back and neck pain.
- You can also save your vital time through this organized way. The storage compartments are there in the changing table where you can keep extra clothes, diapers, wipes, talcum powder, and sanitizer for your babies. You can avoid messy things by organizing the whole thing.
- The changing table gives you protection. Dirty diapers can ruin your bed. So, the changing table is there to save your bed from disaster.
You can buy any one of these changing tables. Every changing table has unique and different identification. You can also buy this to ease your whole work.
The sink facility is very rare and unique. The hot water facility and the liquid soap will decrease your work pressure. You can also check these kinds of a feature on Amazon.
But you may have to spend a lot of money to buy it.
Read Next – Modern Baby Changing Table
Tips for using a changing table
When you first purchase your table, you will likely be doing so before the arrival of your baby. This is the ideal time to get your table set up and ready for its first use.
If you have opted for a table with storage, you can start by stocking up with all the things you will need while using the changing table. (diapers, wipes, cotton balls, clean clothing, etc.) Your changing table should always be kept clean.
It is advisable to clean up any mess after each use and disinfect the surfaces daily using the appropriate products for the material of the table.
Many changing tables come with a changing mat, but you could purchase one separately if yours didn’t.
The mat will make the surface much more comfortable for the baby, prevent any mess from getting on the wood, plastic, or metal and serves as extra protection from the baby rolling off the table.
About the last tip, a baby should never be left unattended on a changing table.
It would be best to supervise the child while they are on the table to avoid them rolling off and becoming injured.
Read Next – How To Choose The Best Baby Dresser