This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Cheap Baby Cribs in Canada.
We recommend using Bedside Sleeper Bedside Crib, Baby Bassinet 3 in 1 Travel Baby Crib (Khaki) as it is a high-quality product.
The key to finding the perfect crib is shopping, where there are plenty of options.
Many baby furniture stores carry a wide range of styles and brands, but if you’re looking for something in particular, like an organic mattress or one with really cool features like convertible cribs, then it’s best to go online.
We found some fantastic deals on cheap Baby Cribs Canada at Kijiji!
Check them out today!
Read Next – List of Top 5 Best Baby Cribs Canada
The Best Cheap Baby Cribs Canada
We are proud to offer the best baby cribs at an affordable price.
Our goal is to make it possible for anyone to afford a safe and high-quality baby bed.
Whether you’re looking for a traditional style or something modern, we have what you need!
Read Next – Best Cheap Convertible Baby Cribs
Delta Children Kendrick 4-in-1 Convertible Crib - Grey
- 4-In-1 convertible crib: Crib converts to a toddler bed, daybed, and a full size bed with headboard only (daybed/toddler guardrail #555725 and metal bed frame #0040 sold separately)
- The safest option for your baby: This crib is JPMA certified to meet or exceeds all safety standards set by ASTM
- Adjustable height: access rail dimensions: 34" From floor to top of rail, 26.5" From lowest mattress height position to top of rail and 19" From highest mattress support to top of rail
- Size: assembled dimensions: 58"l x 29.5"D x 37"h
- Coordinating items: uses a standard size crib mattress (sold separately) and add the Delta Children #535031 dresser to complete your nursery
Graco Solano 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Drawer, One Size, Pebble Gray
- CONVERTIBLE DESIGN: Converts to toddler bed (guard rail not included), daybed and full-size bed (rails sold separately)
- ADAPTS TO YOUR GROWING BABY: Three-Position adjustable mattress base to accommodate your baby's growth
- SAFER CHOICE: Expert tested to meet all applicable federal safety standards
- UNIQUE QUALITY: For 70 years, Storkcraft has manufactured quality furniture for infants, toddlers, kids & teens. Compare our line of innovative products to Delta Children, South Shore Furniture, DaVinci, Little Seeds, Angel Line, Ameriwood Home or Sauder
Dream On Me Synergy 5 in 1 Convertible Crib, White
- Transforms from crib to toddler bed, daybed and two options for full size bed
- Toddler safety rail (not included); Full Size Bed frame and mattress sold separately
- 2 position crib mattress support system
- Lead and phthalate free, non-toxic finish
- Meet the CPSC AND ASTM Standards
Dream On Me Edgewood 4 in 1 Convertible Mini Crib, Cool Grey, 40x25x33 Inch (Pack of 1) (634-CG)
C $258.87 in stock
- Combining bright patterns, textures rugs, dramatic potted plants and whimsical woven rattan accessories to create a bohemian chic nursery
- 3 position mattress support system. Solid pine wood finish. Weight capacity: 50 lbs
- All tools for assembly included
- Non full size mattress sold separately
- All our cribs are JPMA certified to meet/exceeds CPSC/ASTM safety standards. Our products are tested by 3rd party labs for lead/other toxic elements to meet/exceeds CPSC/ASTM safety standards
Bedside Sleeper Bedside Crib, Baby Bassinet 3 in 1 Travel Baby Crib (Khaki)
- Safe and comfortable - This baby bassinet can be used as a baby cradle or bedside sleeper attached to adult bed, mesh of two-side makes baby feel breathable and comfortable
- 5 height positions--from the floor to the bottom of the bassinet(mattress),min16.9'',max20.8'', suit for most adults' beds
- Easy to install - This bedside sleeper meets safety regulations on the assembly of side and horizontal cradle with clear instructions, and no tools are needed during installation
- What is included - The product comes with a detachable mosquito net and mattress(mattress Size:33''x19'')
- Suitable from Birth to 5-months/33lbs or until baby can pull themselves into an upright position
Read Next – Top 5 Best Cheap Cribs Buying Guide